Pick 3 colors from our palette to complete your set.
Soto’s best-in-class APPLIANCE + PORCELAIN PAINT TOUCH UP is a low-emission formula, engineered to deliver a durable, seamless repair. Use over small scratches, stains and cracks on glossy surfaces to seamlessly disguise the defect. We are the Artists in Residence of our home.
• Kitchen + Bathrooms: Sinks, bathtubs, appliances, metal surfaces, tile, fiberglass, glossy finishes and other interior + exterior uses. Gloss finish.
• Do not apply to surfaces that are submerged in water or are exposed to high heat.
• New Packaging: Features twice as much product (1.5 fl oz), 98% plastic-free packaging and professional grade bristles on brush.
• Highest Quality Paint: Made in the USA by hand. Committed to sustainable manufacturing practices. Interior + Exterior formula.
• Healthier Indoor Air Quality: The only water-based, low-emission product of it's kind. Durability compares to other products WITHOUT the high-toxicity and negative health impacts.
• Versatile Design: Mess-free brush cap is made of premium paint brush bristles which makes touch ups and repairs streak-free and easy to keep on hand for future uses. Use everywhere in your home, inside and outside: walls, trim + moulding, doors, cabinets, shutters, windows, paneling, furniture and more.
• High-Gloss Finish: High-gloss sheen blend in with most high-gloss surfaces in your home, inside and outside, like appliances and porcelain surfaces. The wide range of colors match most surfaces.
FIND YOUR MATCH:
1. Estimate closest color digitally (not recommended as monitors vary significantly and are typically not precisely calibrated to deliver an accurate color) *see disclaimer below
2. Order a FREE Color Chart prior to your purchase
3. If you know the manufacturer and color code of the existing paint color or appliance, message us to see if we can help you find a match!
*Disclaimer: Images of product and color displayed on this website are not perfectly calibrated to actual color. Therefor, it is not guaranteed that by using the digital match method, you will select the correct color match to your painted surface. Contact us for more details or if you have questions.