This is the ultimate spackle kit to repair large holes up to 4 inches. Use the enclosed hole patch to reinforce the damage and smooth over the lightweight spackle to create a seemless repair. Includes everything you need to repair large holes: Lightweight Spackle, 2 Sizes of the Large Hole Patches, Sanding Block, Spackle Knife, Nitrile Gloves, Cleaning Towel.
Please note: this spackle is a lightweight spackle. It is designed to not shrink. As a result, it may appear slightly grainy. This is normal and a function of the formulation. This is typically not very noticeable in most colors, especially after it dries, but if it bothers you, be sure to sand it once dry and apply a color-matched paint like our Multi-Surface Paint Touch Up.
• Walls, ceiling, furniture, cabinets, directly on wood or over existing paint.
• Do not use on plastic, metal or cedar siding. Exterior use must be followed with an exterior-grade paint.
• Everything you need to repair large holes: Lightweight Spackle, 2 Sizes of the Large Hole Patch, Sanding Block, Spackle Knife, Nitrile Gloves, Cleaning Towel
• Super lightweight premium spackle has ultra low odor and extremely low emissions which means healthier indoor air quality
• Matte sheen provides a zero gloss finish to match a variety of no gloss surfaces in your home (also can be followed with a paint of any gloss level)
• This thoughtfully-designed kit includes all the supplies needed to complete your project with gusto
• Comes in a range of colors so can be left as is or followed by matching Paint Touch Up for an extra seamless finish
FIND YOUR MATCH:
1. Estimate closest color digitally (not recommended as monitors vary significantly and are typically not precisely calibrated to deliver an accurate color) *see disclaimer below
2. Order a FREE Color Chart prior to your purchase
3. If you know the manufacturer and color code of the existing paint color, message us to see if we can help you find a match!
*Disclaimer: Images of product and color displayed on this website are not perfectly calibrated to actual color. Therefor, it is not guaranteed that by using the digital match method, you will select the correct color match to your painted surface. Contact us for more details or if you have questions.