Soto Appliance and Porcelain Paint Touch Up is for use on appliances and porcelain in kitchens and bathrooms, including on sinks, bathtubs, home appliances, metal surfaces, tile, and fiberglass. It’s ideal for use over scratches, stains, and cracks to disguise defects, even on difficult-to-coat glossy surfaces. The high-gloss formula is engineered to deliver a durable, seamless repair for both interior and exterior applications. Paint is streak-free and easy-to-apply using the included, professional-grade, mess-free brush tip. The high-quality glass bottle with a screw-top stores paint easily and securely for repeat use. Soto Appliance and Porcelain Paint Touch Up is a water-based, acrylic paint that is ultra low odor and low-emission for healthier indoor air quality. Available in two convenient sizes. The small bottle (0.33 ounces / 10 milliliters) can cover up to 40 different scratches, while the large bottle (1.5 ounces / 45 milliliters) can cover up to 200 scratches, depending on scratch size and number of coats applied. Each includes a professional-grade, mess-free brush tip; high-quality bottle with screw-top is easy to store for repeat use. Made by hand in the USA.
• Kitchen + Bathrooms: Sinks, bathtubs, appliances, metal surfaces, tile, fiberglass, glossy finishes and other interior + exterior uses. Gloss finish.
• Do not apply to surfaces that are submerged in water or are exposed to high heat.
FIND YOUR MATCH:
1. Estimate closest color digitally (not recommended as monitors vary significantly and are typically not precisely calibrated to deliver an accurate color) *see disclaimer below
2. Order a FREE Color Chart prior to your purchase
3. If you know the manufacturer and color code of the existing paint color or appliance, message us to see if we can help you find a match!
*Disclaimer: Images of product and color displayed on this website are not perfectly calibrated to actual color. Therefore, it is not guaranteed that by using the digital match method, you will select the correct color match to your painted surface. Contact us at email@example.com for more details or if you have questions.