We believe that taking care of what’s ours shouldn’t be so challenging, which is why we designed a 7-PIECE SPACKLE KIT that includes all the supplies you need to expertly fill nail holes, cracks, dents and crevices. All the supplies are high-quality, made with premium materials, designed to last for many uses. Our ultra premium spackle took over a year to perfect, ensuring it’s easy to use, while creating a seamless finish. The spackle knife was custom designed with a stainless steel blade and solid wood handle. The canvas rollup case was inspired by artists and expertly stores your tools for the next use. Also included in the kit is: sanding block, tube key, towel, gloves.
Please note: this spackle is a lightweight spackle. It is designed to not shrink. As a result, it may appear slightly grainy. This is normal and a function of the formulation. This is typically not very noticeable in most colors, especially after it dries, but if it bothers you, be sure to sand it once dry and apply a color-matched paint like our Multi-Surface Paint Touch Up.
• Walls, ceiling, furniture, cabinets, directly on wood or over existing paint.
• Do not use on plastic, metal or cedar siding. Exterior use must be followed with an exterior-grade paint.
• Spackle - Ultra lightweight. Available in 5 Colors.
• Spackle Knife - Solid wood handle w/ stainless steel blade
• Tube Key - Helps squeeze product out of the tube so there's less wasted material
• Canvas Rollup Case - Inspired by artists and designed to store tools in between uses
• Sanding Block - Durable enough to be used for many uses
• Towel - Expandable towel cleans excess spackle and any spills
• Gloves - Keep your hands clean while you work
• Super lightweight premium spackle has ultra low odor and extremely low emissions which means healthier indoor air quality
• Matte sheen provides a zero gloss finish to match a variety of no gloss surfaces in your home (also can be followed with a paint of any gloss level)
• This thoughtfully-designed kit includes all the supplies needed to complete your project with gusto
FIND YOUR MATCH:
1. Estimate closest color digitally (not recommended as monitors vary significantly and are typically not precisely calibrated to deliver an accurate color) *see disclaimer below
2. Order a FREE Color Chart prior to your purchase
3. If you know the manufacturer and color code of the existing paint color, message us to see if we can help you find a match!
*Disclaimer: Images of product and color displayed on this website are not perfectly calibrated to actual color. Therefor, it is not guaranteed that by using the digital match method, you will select the correct color match to your painted surface. Contact us for more details or if you have questions.