CLEAR POLYURETHANE TOUCH UP is a professional-grade, low VOC, all-purpose, self-sealing clear top coat, with maximum durability. Available in a range of sheens to be used over paint or stain to match gloss of existing coating that is being touched up or to extend durability of compromised coating.
• Polyurethane Clear Coat: Extremely durable clear finish
• Low VOC + Low Odor: Less than 150 grams per liter
• Two Sheens: Semi-gloss + High-Gloss
• Versatile Design: Includes a mess-free brush tip making touch ups and repairs hassle-free and easy to store for later use
• Suggested Uses: Furniture (indoor/outdoor), cabinets, floors, molding, directly over wood or over existing paint. Reapply as needed.
• Ensure surface is clean and free of dirt, dust, grease, oil, loose paint and mildew. Clean entire surface with water and/or mild detergent. Lightly sand paint or other surface before application to ensure proper adhesion.
• Shake well before use. Apply touch up to surface and gently feather away from defect to blend the repair into existing coating. Allow to dry for at least 30 mins to 1 hour before applying additional coats. Lightly sand in between coats.
•• Additional coats may be applied after previous coat has thoroughly dried. More coats = higher gloss.
• If sheen is too glossy, scuff dried surface lightly with high grit sand paper (400 grit) or a piece of cardboard to reduce sheen. Wait at least 48 hours before subjecting surface to normal wear and at least a week before exposing surface to high humidity and cleaning with mild detergents.
• Clean up with soap & water