Soto’s Premium Lightweight Spackle Wall Repair Kit is a thoughtfully designed collection of all the supplies needed for expertly filling in holes and repairing blemishes on walls, ceilings, furniture, cabinets, directly on wood, or over existing paint.
Perfect for repairing your walls before moving out of an apartment or home to get your deposit back. Lightweight and easy to work with, the spackle formula does not shrink, and dries to a matte finish with a slight grain that can be painted over using any of Soto’s Paint Touch Ups or House Paints, or left as-is. Suitable for both interior and exterior application; exterior repairs must be finished with an exterior-grade paint. Soto’s Premium Lightweight Spackle Wall Repair Kits are available in a variety of shades for a perfect match and seamless finish. Ultra-low odor and extremely low emissions for healthier indoor air quality.
The Small Hole Repair Kit includes a 4-ounce spackle tube, tube key, spackle knife, sanding block, gloves, clean-up towel, and a handy canvas rollup case for organization and storage, and is most appropriate for filling in nail holes and other small hole repairs.
The Large Hole Patch Kit includes an 8-ounce spackle tub, spackle knife, two fiberglass and metal reinforced wall patches (2 sizes: 2-inch and 4-inch), sanding block, gloves, and clean-up towel, and can be used to repair holes up to four inches in size.
• Walls, ceiling, furniture, cabinets, directly on wood or over existing paint.
• Do not use on plastic, metal or cedar siding. Exterior use must be followed with an exterior-grade paint.
FIND YOUR MATCH:
1. Estimate closest color digitally (not recommended as monitors vary significantly and are typically not precisely calibrated to deliver an accurate color) *see disclaimer below
2. Order a FREE Color Chart prior to your purchase
3. If you know the manufacturer and color code of the existing paint color, message us to see if we can help you find a match!
*Disclaimer: Images of product and color displayed on this website are not perfectly calibrated to actual color. Therefore, it is not guaranteed that by using the digital match method, you will select the correct color match to your painted surface. Contact us for more details or if you have questions.