Soto’s Premium Lightweight Spackle is an all-purpose wall repair paste for filling in nail holes and covering blemishes on walls, ceilings, furniture, cabinets, directly on wood, or over existing paint (not for use on metal or plastic). The lightweight formula does not shrink, and dries to a matte finish with a slight grain that can be painted over using any of Soto’s Paint Touch Ups or House Paints, or left as-is. Suitable for both interior and exterior application; exterior repairs must be finished with an exterior-grade paint (not recommended for continuous water submersion). Soto’s Lightweight Spackle is formulated for fast and easy repairs—simply fill and scrape (putty knife sold separately)—and is available in a variety of colors for a perfect match and seamless finish. Spackle comes in two sizes: 4-Ounce Tube with a Tube Key for quick repairs, or an 8-Ounce Tub for larger jobs. Ultra-low odor and extremely low emissions for healthier indoor air quality. Made by hand in the USA.
• Walls, ceiling, furniture, cabinets, directly on wood or over existing paint.
• Do not use on plastic, metal or cedar siding. Exterior use must be followed with an exterior-grade paint.
• Super lightweight premium spackle has ultra low odor and extremely low emissions which means healthier indoor air quality
• Matte sheen provides a zero gloss finish to match a variety of no gloss surfaces in your home (also can be followed with a paint of any gloss level)
• No. 01 Perfect White (Pure, bright white)
• No. 06 Gesso White (Warm, off-white)
• No. 07 Gesso White (Warmer, off-white)
• No. 08 Artisan White (Neutral cream)
• No. 09 Rough Sketch (Cool beige)
FIND YOUR MATCH:
1. Estimate closest color digitally (not recommended as monitors vary significantly and are typically not precisely calibrated to deliver an accurate color) *see disclaimer below
2. Order a FREE Color Chart prior to your purchase
3. If you know the manufacturer and color code of the existing paint color, message us to see if we can help you find a match!
*Disclaimer: Images of product and color displayed on this website are not perfectly calibrated to actual color. Therefor, it is not guaranteed that by using the digital match method, you will select the correct color match to your painted surface. Contact us for more details or if you have questions.